- 1 tablespoon or cube kale puree
- 1 tablespoon low sodium organic ricotta cheese
- ¼ teaspoon chia seed
- ½ teaspoon basil, chopped
Chop the basil finely. Put kale pure, ricotta cheese, chia seed meal and chopped basil in a blender and blend well until the mixture is smooth. Bon appetite!
Summarizing everything up, healthy nutrition for children is the foundation for their life and growth, physical and mental development. Therefore, it is very important to have a balanced diet and meet all the needs of the child taking into account his age.
The diet must be balanced containing the following elements:
- – protein is a building material for cells and tissues (meat, milk, beans, nuts, grains, seeds);
- – carbohydrates supplies with energy (raw vegetables);
- – fats are a source of fat-soluble vitamins A, E, D that are responsible for immunity and growth (butte, vegetable oil, fish);
- – fiber is involved in the process of digestion (raw fruit and vegetables, barley, oats);
- – calcium strengthens bones, tooth enamel, normalizes heart rhythm (dairy products, meat, fish, eggs, legumes, broccoli, sunflower seeds, almonds);
- – iron plays an important role in mental development and hematopoiesis (meat, seafood, spinach, dried fruit, green leafy vegetables, beets, walnuts).
Remember that healthy diet is also a habit instilled in childhood. That is why follow some rules:
– have 4-5 meals a day (3 main meals and 2 additional);
– dishes should look attractive;
– eat with your children;
– avoid fast-food’
– don’t make your children eat what they don’t like;
Don’t forget that providing a healthy diet for children, you provide them with a full development, strengthen their immune system, protect against diseases and generally improve their quality of life.
May your child have a balanced diet with plenty of nutritional properties and daily proper nutrition become your lifestyle.